sexta-feira, 10 de abril de 2015

Miguel Maat - NO MEU PEITO (Oficial Videoclip)

I did the Make up, hair styling; artistic styling for this video, and was a great day.   I'm back to shootings, video/fashion/Pub/music doing Make Up @ Paris, France and following my ambition to be happy- doing What I love to do, like always. Between artistic areas of profession  like Artistic Drawing and paint; Make Up; Screenwriting, Producing and Directing Film. I'm pleased and Grateful to God to have a rich insight in such areas and always learning more, and experience more- I'm passionate, intense and  very curious- for Knowledge and Higher truth always reaching God and harmony through prayer, enormous faith and belief, meditation, astrology (tarot and the messages from angels), Yoga and pilates, philosophy, poetry. A wealthy bound between Spirit and Persona (human being). 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário