quarta-feira, 22 de maio de 2013

THE RAPTURE- SIGN'S

http://youtu.be/ZOk4cBftjlc

Today I was listenning to music and I came across with this. I got chills, as this music's Lyrics descrive and resume so well my  main plot and Story Film Script "The Rapture". First I was curious about the cover of the album that looked like the main charater's living room and then I saw the word "Rapture" in the album cover! So weird! I was so curious, so I listenned up to the 2nd track. And when I entered the Youtube to get the Lyrics I was...so freacked out. In a good way. So, this is a SIGN! I get that!. I'm on the right path.

 




THE RAPTURE FILM PROJECT HERE. VISIT US, SHARE LINK WITH FRIENDS AND CONTACTS, OR JOIN OUR TEAM: http://therapturefilm2013.wix.com/the-rapture-film

THE RAPTURE is a film about JOHN, a young man with a high position in the Government  somewhere in a decadent brocken and lost Europe 100 years from now(in the Future).  An Europe with enormous criminality, poverty, and wars and internal and external revolutions. Then John escapes in a world of poetry, but when he meets May at a party, she becomes his escape and will to live.

 


1 comentário:

  1. Pois bem. Votos de felicidades para o projecto The Rapture. Também gostei do tema e da letra aqui publicada. Fico curioso para vir a conhecer a May. J.L.

    ResponderEliminar